Sunday, April 09, 2006

What is this all about?

Well, throughout our lives, we all have OUR PASSION about something. Something we like to do. It might be watching movies, reading books, listening to music or just all of the above.

Throughout my early years, I always went around talking about movies or music with much enthusiastic too strong for anyone to understand.

So this is it, I will talk about whatever I want, music, books, movies, you name it.

This is not a private space, it is open for anyone.

Just comment away, if you want to be a member just drop me a line at sy_eid@yahoo.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Safiya Outlines said...

Hi, nice blog and I am the first to comment, ha ha!

Do you have to write about a current passion or can it be a passion you used to have?

By the way, I saw Untamed Heart a few years ago, it's so sad!

12:35 AM

 
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Like the idea..

I have a passion for many things, one common thing between them all is colours. I have a passion for colours.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Alina said...

Sarah, as always when it comes to one of your projects, count me in! :)

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

Brilliant,
This should be nice,
btw, is it female only or sth? ;)

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home