Thursday, May 18, 2006

Around the world in 90 days

One of my passions, shared with other bloggers as it might appear from a certain post of mine, is traveling. Therefore, I will dedicate this post to this passion of mine.
Matt Gross, frugal traveler of NY Times, is going on a trip around the world. His will have an extended time frame as compared to the journey described in Jules Verne's book, "Around the World in 80 Days". He will be posting about this trip of his, the must-see spots, costs, ups and downs, every Wednesday for the next three months.
If you are interested in costs, possible tour operators and costs for such a trip, you can find it all out here. Also, if such an adventure appeals to you, you can follow him through his articles.
I wish I were him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Safiya Outlines said...

Me too. There is a whole world out there that I wish to explore so much.

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Alina said...

Wouldn't we all? I wonder, is there anyone that does not enjoy traveling to new places?

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home