Monday, June 12, 2006

Coldplay

Yes. Coldplay.

I don't know what it is about Coldplay that makes me listen to them over and over and over again. I can never seem to get bored of their music! So it's been what? Five years? Yeah, it's been five years since I first started listening to Coldplay. Or was it six? lol..Well it was five or six years ago. My, do I feel old or what?!

About three months ago, the only thing I listened to was Coldplay. And I mean "the only" literally. Whether it was in the car, my iPod or iTunes; it was Coldplay through and through!

Here's the song that made me fall in love with Coldplay.

Enjoy!

Ta ta for now :*

7 Comments:

Blogger WS said...

everyday I have to hear "clocks" not less than 40 times,me and my ex had " A message" as our song,when I am happy I hear " White shadows" and when I am high I hear " Amsterdam"...I am one of the biggest and oldest fan of coldplay.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Wallad Shab:Yes! I remember you commenting on my actual blog and mentioning that you like Coldplay.

I think people know i'm coming down the street because you can either hear Coldplay blasting from my car or my iPod! hehehe

10:03 PM

 
Blogger WS said...

we should make an arabian coldplay fan club and bring them to the arab world to make a concert.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Sou said...

To see them in concert would be a dream come true!!!!

11:27 PM

 
Blogger ScarlO said...

I L O V E Coldplay. And U2. And Snow Patrol. And Keane. And Radiohead.
Okay that's gone a bit too far :-D

Loved the clip

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Scarlo: Did you hear Keane's new album, 'Under the Iron Sea'?!!!!

GREAT STUFF!!!!

11:10 PM

 
Blogger no7’chagreen said...

Yeah, Coldplay is a good band indeed :) My favorite song is "Shiver"

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home